Swallow the Sun confirmed

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zoid

12 Jan. 2007
Amazing news. Just one request...

I cannot express to you my happiness.

The new Swallow the Sun album leaked a few days ago, and as a huge fan since the beginning of their career, hearing it has, as always, been a joy. It's been on repeat play ever since. I can't wait for its official release in a few weeks time.

I have often daydreamed of Swallow the Sun coming to England to see them play. But in a parallel fantasy land, there was always the dream that our paths would cross on my annual trek to Wacken. In fact only yesterday, I had a conversation with a friend stroking our chins along the lines of "wouldn't it be great...", without ever really believing it, as Wacken hardly has an extensive history of booking doom-death bands.

I had just put the album on again for the umpteenth time when I clicked on the Wacken page. I have spent the last 5 minutes screaming like a big girl.

To the Wacken organisers..... Thankyou. You do not understand how great this is. I have even almost forgiven you for Bullet for My Valentine.....(but not quite).

I have but one request.... Please please PLEASE, can STS get a LATE slot. Watching them at 2 in the afternoon just wouldn't be right somehow. Give them the "Sentenced" slot (which was just perfect) around midnight / 1am and let the melodic doom/death power flow!

Swallow the Sun are a trully truly amazing band. The new album out in about 3 weeks is called "Hope". This announcement is proof eternal that hope CAN will out!

Diabolius

13 Dez. 2006
One word to Swallow The Sun: LEGENDARY!

The gods of doom/death will enter Wacken.
Up to now, they're maybe the most atmospheric band on Wacken 07. So let them only play at night.

Zoid

12 Jan. 2007
One word to Swallow The Sun: LEGENDARY!

The gods of doom/death will enter Wacken.
Up to now, they're maybe the most atmospheric band on Wacken 07. So let them only play at night.

Agreed.

Please Wacken organisers. We beg you. A night time slot. It really is vital. It could turn a great set into a life-affirming set.

zombiecag

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
I've only listened to "Don't Fall Asleep" and the songs on their Myspace profile, but if that's anything to go by, these guys are gonna be amazing!

I'm with everyone who says they should have a dark slot! :D

lordbungle

28 Nov. 2005
I've only listened to "Don't Fall Asleep" and the songs on their Myspace profile, but if that's anything to go by, these guys are gonna be amazing!

I'm with everyone who says they should have a dark slot! :D

hey yeh they are going to rock wacken and the band are very much looking forward to playing and seeing wacken for the first time and also want to play at night bar the fact they will be very drunk by then.

best band at woa07= swallow the sun