GWAR!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

zombiecag

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
Just plucked this from the GWAR website...

"GWAR shall return to Europe in the early part of 2007, invading again in the summer for festivals of barbaric proportion, to continue the merciless re-conquest of Europa that we began last year!"

Who else thinks that GWAR would be an excellent addition to the Wacken festival?

PorzPower

12 Aug. 2002
Köln Porz
www.skum.de
Dave Brockie said that they will be in Wacken NEXT year.

I'm pretty sure the interview took place last year. So he speaks about this year. And what use would it be to tour an album that's been out for almost two years then?

"Bevor es soweit ist, melden sich GWAR nach fünf Jahren Abstinenz in Deutschland zurück. Ab Februar rollte die Posse für zwei Monate durch Europa, anschließend werden einige Festivals beackert."

Despite the mixed up tenses this is about 2007. So the comment Oderus made is most likely to be about this year either.

Warum machen wir das hier eigentlich auf englisch? :)

zombiecag

3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
Beyond Hell was unleashed on the world summer '06 but Europe's getting it's official release of it either this month or next month..
GWAR are touring the UK in March, and Europe's festivals in Summer...

They're coming to Wacken.
I can feel it in my cuttlefish...

Dr.Faust

25 Feb. 2006
Kiel
GWAR and Lordi will be on tour together next year (USA).So maybe they both come to Wacken this year.In my opinion it does't matter when they come, they just should come anytime.

Rammsoldat

15 Feb. 2007
im seeing gwar on march 9 back in my hometown (city) of liverpool. Its gonna rock mightily and if they were confirmed for wacken id be happy too after all the only thing better than seeing a great band live is seeing em twice.