• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
yeah.

And it looks like the next dutch government will be a bunch of assholes too.
Yep!
Old fashioned, no hcanges, money eating government. And no one asks our opinion.

Though... a referendum for the "sleepwet" is coming up! Probably next year March during the municipal elections!
That'll be confusing. :D
People who aren't Dutch, but can vote for the municipal council!
People who are Dutch, and can vote for both!
and
People who are Dutch, but cannot vote for the municipal council!

I don't like to be sitting there!!!

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Yep!
Old fashioned, no hcanges, money eating government. And no one asks our opinion.

Though... a referendum for the "sleepwet" is coming up! Probably next year March during the municipal elections!
That'll be confusing. :D
People who aren't Dutch, but can vote for the municipal council!
People who are Dutch, and can vote for both!
and
People who are Dutch, but cannot vote for the municipal council!

I don't like to be sitting there!!!

yeah, and one of my friends might also start a lawsuit against the state for the law, he's the leading lawyer of a human righst group in the netherlands.

Reaktionen: Quark

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
This "regeringsakkoord" in NL is one big SHIT! (apart from ONE(!) thing)
The referendum will be abolished in the future, and NOTHING will be placed instead! It proves you're living in a dictatory state, once you've voted for the puppets during the elections! That is NOT a democracy!

The ONE point I really do like: an investment in the reactivation of the railway line Weert-Hamont (B) border! And maybe, as a 2nd option, the change from 1650V AC to 3000V AC for the railways, making it possible to run a bit faster, and to connect to Belgium, without ANY problem! (since Belgium already uses 3kV AC)
But apart from that, everything, our ancesters fought for, will be destroyed!

Maybe this calls for a referendum! :mad:

Edit Piaf zegt: I forgot to mention, about the reactivation, that Belgium has finally decided to do the very same! They're already applying for an investment in the electrification of the line Mol-Hamont border.)

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
This "regeringsakkoord" in NL is one big SHIT! (apart from ONE(!) thing)
The referendum will be abolished in the future, and NOTHING will be placed instead! It proves you're living in a dictatory state, once you've voted for the puppets during the elections! That is NOT a democracy!

The ONE point I really do like: an investment in the reactivation of the railway line Weert-Hamont (B) border! And maybe, as a 2nd option, the change from 1650V AC to 3000V AC for the railways, making it possible to run a bit faster, and to connect to Belgium, without ANY problem! (since Belgium already uses 3kV AC)
But apart from that, everything, our ancesters fought for, will be destroyed!

Maybe this calls for a referendum! :mad:

Edit Piaf zegt: I forgot to mention, about the reactivation, that Belgium has finally decided to do the very same! They're already applying for an investment in the electrification of the line Mol-Hamont border.)

yeah it's shit indeed :mad:

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Sorry, dutch.

Ik hoop van harte dat dit kabinet binnen de 100 dagen uit elkaar valt, zodat we weer terug kunnen stemmen. Dit is waardeloze shit.
En dat gaat sneller gebeuren dan gedacht. Een meerderheid van één stem, is niks.

Ik hoop het van harte, maarja vvd en pvda hebben het ook 4 jaar volgehouden terwijl ik dadcht dat die ook niet het eerst jaar door zouden komen...

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Ik hoop het van harte, maarja vvd en pvda hebben het ook 4 jaar volgehouden terwijl ik dadcht dat die ook niet het eerst jaar door zouden komen...
Met dát verschil; ze hadden een ruimere meerderheid, én waren "maar" met 2!
Nu hebben ze maar 'n meederheid van ÉÉN (1!!!), en zijn met 4! Eén die uitvalt, om d'een of d'andere reden, en er is geen meederheid, maar staking van stemmen! En dan is 't af! (eigenlijk moeten er dan 2 uitvallen! Er zijn, inclusief voorzitter, 150 leden, 76 is meerderheid, d.w.z. 74 zijn oppositie)