Anyone come at Monday 31 ?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

ArchLoy

22 Juli 2017
Hi !
I go to the WOA with a friend, by airplaine. It come at 17:10, Monday 31 (because first time we looked for on mondialevent there was bus on Monday).
So, we will take train from Hamburg to Itzehoe and taxi to Wacken (too late to take regular bus ^^... -_-' ).

If anyone come by car and can help us, this will more simple for two little french ^^

(Posted two day before... Stupid or brave ? xD)

Reaktionen: Milkie

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hi !
I go to the WOA with a friend, by airplaine. It come at 17:10, Monday 31 (because first time we looked for on mondialevent there was bus on Monday).
So, we will take train from Hamburg to Itzehoe and taxi to Wacken (too late to take regular bus ^^... -_-' ).

If anyone come by car and can help us, this will more simple for two little french ^^

(Posted two day before... Stupid or brave ? xD)

Welcome!

I think it's very brave, specially since it looks like you used goole translate for this post :D
Anyway, I'll be surprised if you find someone to take you by car. (unless @Dinant wants to pic you up?)
The taxi from Itzehoe station to Wacken will be around 40 euro.

ArchLoy

22 Juli 2017

Thanks !

I think it's very brave, specially since it looks like you used goole translate for this post :D
For one things only. Just write in english after a nap is stupid :D

Anyway, I'll be surprised if you find someone to take you by car. (unless @Dinant wants to pic you up?)
The taxi from Itzehoe station to Wacken will be around 40 euro.

Yes, it's the price I found. But we arrive in place at 20:00 T-T

Thanks for reply and sorry for my too perfect english :angel:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
There will be shuttle busses to Wacken. If I am not mistaken, there is one at 9.15pm! And it's only €10, instead of €40!
But please verify before you leave! (or once you've got solid ground under your feet!)

ArchLoy

22 Juli 2017
There will be shuttle busses to Wacken. If I am not mistaken, there is one at 9.15pm! And it's only €10, instead of €40!
But please verify before you leave! (or once you've got solid ground under your feet!)
O_O On monday ? Where can I see this info please :) ? (From where, etc ^^)

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
the shuttlebus schedule can be found here

But monday isn't shown on it, s I'm afraid Quark is mistaken.
Though, it's kinda weird that there aren't any shuttles on monday.

Edit: but you'll know for sure soon enough.
When you walk out of the train station I think the taxi's or on the left right.
And the shuttlebus should be on the right side.
The last time I took the buss there was a bar over there.
But that was a long time ago.

ArchLoy

22 Juli 2017
veni vidi vici !
A women saw us at the bus stop, stop her car and say "to Wacken ?" > "yes" > "Come in !" - Thank you ! -

A great adventure !

ArchLoy

22 Juli 2017
I didn't really understand, but it seems that she lives not far and also was a volunteer in the fest (or working, she had a blue Wacken bracelet). AND she was very very friendly =)