Transportation help

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

HeavyDevy123

6 Juli 2017
I waited when I should have bought my bus tickets and now I'm fucked. I managed to get a train ticket from the Hamburg airport to the fest. Now I need to know how bad my wallet is going to take a hit from trying to make it from the fest back in time to Hamburg Airport on the 6th before 9am. Are the shuttle buses from the fest to the Itzehoe train station booked in advance or can I manage to jump on one and then take a cab from there? Any other ideas will be greatly appreciated.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I waited when I should have bought my bus tickets and now I'm fucked. I managed to get a train ticket from the Hamburg airport to the fest. Now I need to know how bad my wallet is going to take a hit from trying to make it from the fest back in time to Hamburg Airport on the 6th before 9am. Are the shuttle buses from the fest to the Itzehoe train station booked in advance or can I manage to jump on one and then take a cab from there? Any other ideas will be greatly appreciated.

They're not booked in advance, but don't know how early they'll drive.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
the last and first trains to hamburg hauptbahnhof go at:
02:11
03:11
05:54
06:34
06:54

from there on it's regular indeed.

edit: some have a layover

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
the last and first trains to hamburg hauptbahnhof go at:
02:11
03:11
05:54
06:34
06:54

from there on it's regular indeed.

edit: some have a layover
Either way, he wants to go to Hmaburg Flughafen/Airport. Bitter take an S-Bahn in Hamburg then. Check www.hvv.de before going TO Hamburg (and Wacken)!
I just checked the DB website and it appears regular trains go back to Hamburg every half hour or so and cost 14.30 Euros.
Final destination : HH Airport. But that shouldn't be much more though!

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Either way, he wants to go to Hmaburg Flughafen/Airport. Bitter take an S-Bahn in Hamburg then. Check www.hvv.de before going TO Hamburg (and Wacken)!

Final destination : HH Airport. But that shouldn't be much more though!

S-Bahn trains to Hamburg Flughafen go frequently too. If I recall correctly, about every 10 minutes during the day time and cost around 3 euros to/from Hamburg HBF.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
S-Bahn trains to Hamburg Flughafen go frequently too. If I recall correctly, about every 10 minutes during the day time and cost around 3 euros to/from Hamburg HBF.
True, but if you are just going to take "regional" trains, you can actually combine the trip, and just buy ONE ticket Itzehoe (IZ)-Hamburg (HH) Flughafen, instead of 2 tickets IZ-HH, and HH-HH Flughafen! ;)