• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
If that's true, they did come to their senses.
I mean, the fact you forbid backpacks is kind of understandable, but those tiny things, where everyone can almost literally see what's in it?
So if this is true, a big hurray!
Though it should've been normal. but bon, that decision was made, it is changed.

Yeah. But it's interesting to see if you're allowed to use the full metal bags only or not even them. But I'm sure they'll let us know closer to the festival.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Sorry for reading the German part but it sais there, and I quote
Wacken Open Air schrieb:
FMB Backpack - Beinhaltet die FMB Items und kann während des Festival als Transportmittel genutzt werden.
FMB Backpack - Contains the FMB items and CAN BE USED DURING THE FESTIVAL AS A MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION.
(er, means of transportation? You can ride that thing??? o_O )
So I reckon you can.
But one fool can do more damage than a complete group can repair. :(

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Sorry for reading the German part but it sais there, and I quote

FMB Backpack - Contains the FMB items and CAN BE USED DURING THE FESTIVAL AS A MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION.
(er, means of transportation? You can ride that thing??? o_O )
So I reckon you can.
But one fool can do more damage than a complete group can repair. :(

maybe you can blow some air in the back and it'll transform into a bicycle :p

Reaktionen: Quark