• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

StrungOut84

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2016
Gander, Canada
So I've been wondering where I could buy a camping chair in Hamburg?
My attempt last summer wasn't successful, I found on the internet the Real supermarkets and on the website they were displaying camping chairs. But when I got to the one close to my hotel I didn't find any and I didn't wanted to go to some other branches.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

TheToecutter

24 Jan. 2017
Can't you buy one at the festival? That was my plan, sitting on the ground for an entire weekend isn't good for one's rear end!

TheToecutter

24 Jan. 2017
Yikes do they charge that much for a Wacken one?

Is there not a place to buy them in itzehoe? Someone would make a lot of money if they were selling all that kind of stuff for cheap.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
So I've been wondering where I could buy a camping chair in Hamburg?
My attempt last summer wasn't successful, I found on the internet the Real supermarkets and on the website they were displaying camping chairs. But when I got to the one close to my hotel I didn't find any and I didn't wanted to go to some other branches.

Can't you buy them in the village somewhere?

StrungOut84

9 Jan. 2016
Gander, Canada

StrungOut84

9 Jan. 2016
Gander, Canada
Try to get in time in Hamburg and look for a Decathlon in the area. Or, if still there, the Lidl in Hamburg ALTONA station! But it's been more than 5 years ago since I was there.

Alright thanks for the tips, I'll do some research, If I can get a chair before leaving for Wacken it would be great. I'll go buy it in the village if I fail in Hamburg :p

TheToecutter

24 Jan. 2017
I'm only taking hand luggage on the plane so that'll pretty much just be clothes. It's easier to just buy cheap stuff and leave it at the festival.