3 Tickets to sell - Hamburg Airport or Main Station

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hansedirsch

20 Nov. 2012
3 Tickets for sale - Hamburg Airport or Main Station

Hi Guys,

unfortunately we cannot make it to the WOA 2016 so we have to sell our Tickets, too bad. Price is 180 Euro each, they habe been bought offically via Metaltix.com. We could meet everywhere in Hamburg, eg. Main Station, Airport or Reeperbahn. I sell the tickets seperately or together, please let me know if anybody is interested. Alle the best and have a great time at the Festival, Dirk

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

thunderH4

7 Apr. 2010
Hi Dirk,

sorry you can't make it to the festival.

I'd like to buy one ticket if you still have. I can meet you anywhere in Hamburg you like.

Best Regards,
Thorsten

Hansedirsch

20 Nov. 2012
1 Ticket left - 170 Euro - Hamburg City, Airport, Main Station,..

Hi Guys,

I still got one Ticket for sale. It was officially bought via Metaltix.com including the bill. I paid the official price, so I think 170 Euro are fair for everyone. We can meet some where in Hamburg and maybe before you leave to the festival, just tell me when it suits you. So hopefully somebody is interested in the ticket and takes my place at the festival.

Hope to hear from you, best regards,

Dirk

Knievelkore

5 Jan. 2016
Salt Lake City Utah
Hi Guys,

I still got one Ticket for sale. It was officially bought via Metaltix.com including the bill. I paid the official price, so I think 170 Euro are fair for everyone. We can meet some where in Hamburg and maybe before you leave to the festival, just tell me when it suits you. So hopefully somebody is interested in the ticket and takes my place at the festival.

Hope to hear from you, best regards,

Dirk

Do you still have ticket? Ill be in Hamburg that Wednesday night

Hansedirsch

20 Nov. 2012
Yes, the ticket is still available and we cann arrange a meeting in Hamburg on August 3rd. Just tell me your travel details. Best Dirk