Camping goods tents etc.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Aleksi

12 Juli 2016
I have been searching the internet for a while now in order to find the information about tents and sleeping bags and stores that sell them in Germany. I hope someone could help me.

1. Is there any chance to buy cheap tents and sleeping bags at Wacken or Itzehoe? ( I wouldn't like to carry them with me all the way from Finland.)

If not, is there any good stores near Berlin airport, Berlin maintrain station or Hamburg train station (very near) that sell good tents and sleeping bags?:confused:

cabo05

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Juli 2009
I have been searching the internet for a while now in order to find the information about tents and sleeping bags and stores that sell them in Germany. I hope someone could help me.

1. Is there any chance to buy cheap tents and sleeping bags at Wacken or Itzehoe? ( I wouldn't like to carry them with me all the way from Finland.)

If not, is there any good stores near Berlin airport, Berlin maintrain station or Hamburg train station (very near) that sell good tents and sleeping bags?:confused:

http://www.wacken.com/en/festival-info/wacken-store-info-office/

Not so cheap, but its in Wacken Directly, and tent......you get there / ok the Last years there Are Tents and Camping stuff.

Try +49 4827 - 999 666 66 Metal Tix

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

SebiDede

4 Okt. 2012
In Case of emergency, you can buy a lot of camping stuff on the campground, too. But I dont know nothing about the price.

deidaw

9 Juli 2016
I´d recommend Decathlon, too. Best price-performance ratio I know.

I own one of their 2Seconds Air pop-up tents, among a plethora of smaller items. Tent´s very nice, and it survived stormy and soaking wet WOA 2015 without any problems. Quite bulky when packed, though.
But, they do sell normal tents too, if you can´t transport a large amount of stuff.
I am quite happy with all the gear I bought there, so far.

Another store chain is Globetrotter. The have stores in Hamburg and Berlin both. Here you can find them: https://www.globetrotter.de/filialen
Wide selection, but pricey. They do have some cheapo stuff, but you´d get better quality per Euro from Decathlon.

WhereverIMayPost

6 Apr. 2012
Konstanz
In Case of emergency, you can buy a lot of camping stuff on the campground, too. But I dont know nothing about the price.

Yes, you could go to the OBI shop (it directly in the village not so far from the church and the small Edeka supermarket), the prices are really ok but the stock and choice is not guaranteed... (you will find the most important items there : small tent, sleeping bag, seat, gascooker, one-time bbq, towels...)

cabo05

22 Juli 2009