Transportation from Tolmin (Slovenia) to Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Rusalka

5 Aug. 2013
Belgrade
Hi guys,

My friend and I are going to Metaldays (Tolmin, Slovenia) and afterwards to Wacken, but we have no transportation nor ideas how to get from Tolmin to Wacken. If anyone is going by car and has room for the two of us, we'll gladly share the costs of the trip.
If anyone has some suggestions as to how to get from one place to another, please share.

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Is flying not a good option for you? Maybe train?

One option would be to travel to Ljubljana train station and take a train to Hamburg and from there take a bus to Wacken from either one of the two Hamburg bus stops.

Or travel to Ljubljana train station and take a train to Berlin and from there take a bus to Wacken from either one of the two Berlin bus stop.

You can book a bus ride to Wacken from Berlin airport, Berlin ZOB central bus station, Hamburg airport or Hamburg Remedy Records. https://booking.mondialevents.de/transfer.do?oid=812260211418740750808A1000&pos=start That's the website you can book the bus ride from. You can also book a ride from Wacken to one of those places when you're going home. :)

There's also metal train but I don't really know anything about it.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Is flying not a good option for you? Maybe train?

One option would be to travel to Ljubljana train station and take a train to Hamburg and from there take a bus to Wacken from either one of the two Hamburg bus stops.

Or travel to Ljubljana train station and take a train to Berlin and from there take a bus to Wacken from either one of the two Berlin bus stop.

You can book a bus ride to Wacken from Berlin airport, Berlin ZOB central bus station, Hamburg airport or Hamburg Remedy Records. https://booking.mondialevents.de/transfer.do?oid=812260211418740750808A1000&pos=start That's the website you can book the bus ride from. You can also book a ride from Wacken to one of those places when you're going home. :)

There's also metal train but I don't really know anything about it.

Metal Train is not a good option, coming from Ljubljana. You'd have to make a detour, to get to a Metal Train station.

There's also a train station in Itzehoe, the nearest railway station from Wacken. It'd be an extra charge in Hamburg Hbf (Main) or Hamburg Altona station.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.