Security staff - Bad form.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
7 Apr. 2015
I have sent several emails regarding an incident involving security guard number 627. Just a brief overview of what happened, I got injured during the Kreator set and was passed over the barrier. My leg gave way several times, and security took it upon themselves to ignore repeated requests for medical help and dragged me to the side and threw me to the ground. I sustained a back injury and lost money.

Spending about 2 hours in the onsite hospital and facing a 10 hour drive back to Swizerland, then a flight to the UK with a back injury was not much fun. This is bad form both from the security staff and from the organisers of Wacken for failing to follow this up

Please do not ignore this as my next avenue is to post this on the facebook page.

7 Apr. 2015
There was a crowd crush about 15 to 20 minutes into the Kreator set. Was with a group of people in the middle then wall of death happened. I would say 20 to 30 of us fell over and got trampled. So after getting pulled out and passed over the crowd at first security helped me over then as soon as I stood up, my leg gave way and i simply fell over. This was then when 2 security picked me up and dragged me to the opposite side to where the first aid medic was. I even asked to be taken to the medic, instead just threw me to the side, landed hard and bruised my back.

Wacken-Jasper

Administrator
Teammitglied
18 Jan. 2012
www.wacken.com
I will forward this to the festival production, thanks for the post. We want our securities to treat everyone as professional as possible and we need feedback like this to improve our service!

7 Apr. 2015
War nicht schwer, seine Nummer zu bekommen, wie sie in großen Zahlen auf seinem Hemd war. Ich benutze einen Übersetzer.

MetallKopp

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Aug. 2003
Klostermoor
www.reaperzine.de
There was a crowd crush about 15 to 20 minutes into the Kreator set. Was with a group of people in the middle then wall of death happened. I would say 20 to 30 of us fell over and got trampled. So after getting pulled out and passed over the crowd at first security helped me over then as soon as I stood up, my leg gave way and i simply fell over. This was then when 2 security picked me up and dragged me to the opposite side to where the first aid medic was. I even asked to be taken to the medic, instead just threw me to the side, landed hard and bruised my back.

Might not be the baddest thing if you try to find witnesses for this.

This is not just bad form, but probably non-assistance of a person in danger and therefore may be penally relevant.

Wacken-Jasper

Administrator
Teammitglied
18 Jan. 2012
www.wacken.com
Looks like this has been swept under the carpet yet again.
Well, I sent you a lot of messages AND invested a lot of time. There is no video or picture proof for your story! So what can we do? If we say "Sorry, here is your free ticket", without having a proof, we will open Pandora's box.

We talked to the security company about this AND I checked if we can sell you a ticket, because I believed you. But there are no returned tickets left or something like this.

But yeah, we're absolutley sweeping this under the carpet. I deleted the thread and kicked you from the forum right? Oh wait.. I didn't.. it's all readable for everyone out there.