Satyricon Tour 2015

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Iscariah

24 Juni 2003
Braunschweig
SATYRICON

Tour 2015

11.04. Bochum, Matrix
12.04. Wiesbaden, Schlachthof
15.04. München, Backstage
22.04. Berlin, SO36
23.04. Leipzig, Werk2
24.04. Hamburg, Markthalle

Ich bin in Leipzig dabei.

Blackmoon666

W:O:A Metalmaster
19 Aug. 2008
Ist das eine "normale" Album-Tour oder eine Best-Of-Tour?

Satyricon schrieb:
«I want to do this tour to complete the circle on the album «Satyricon», I want to get behind the «Live At The Opera» album which is as far away from a conventional live album as you can get, and I want to share that experience with our fans in our «hometown», Europe. «Live At The Opera» came out brilliant and while this is now on its way out, we are actually working on two more records alongside each other. «The Dawn Of A New Age 2015» is a great arena for us to do shows out of the ordinary. We plan on playing songs that we never play live, we plan on doing live jam sessions and we want this to be a special tour. Not just a tour supporting the release of an album. We don’t tour as much as we used to and we like it that way. We spend a lot of time in our studio these days and music has never felt so good. In 2015 you will get to see the beginning of the new Satyricon which is a band that is waving goodbye to the pre-set formulas of the music industry. You can’t vote on songs for us to play, there won’t be any lame sponsors, but if you play an instrument particularly well, get in touch with us and come jam with us on stage or you can enjoy watching. This tour is to celebrate our relationship with our fans.
I think this has the potential of being our best tour ever and I know it’s going to be absolutely fantastic», states Satyr.

Iscariah

24 Juni 2003
Braunschweig
War mal wieder sehr sehr geil.
Vorbands warn uninteressant aber Satyricon haben echt alles gegenen. schön 2 Stunden gespielt und ne klasse Setlist. :cool:

Hex

W:O:A Metalgod
4 März 2004
Wir waren in Bochum, es war einfach nur geil! Extrem! Bericht hab ich im Konzifred geschrieben. :)