Doro in WOA 2014 t-shirt ?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

JagerBomb

5 Aug. 2013
Hi everyone,

Just a question out of curiosity, why was Doro in the official t-shirt from WOA 2014? just because of the collaboration with Motorhead, or did she play at some point in the festival?

Cheers

JagerBomb

5 Aug. 2013
On Saturday I went to my tent before Schandmaul finished, and I could have sworn I heard some music coming from the main stage after them, with a female voice. Only 1 song I think, but I was already falling asleep. Any idea? perhaps a surprise act from Doro?

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
On Saturday I went to my tent before Schandmaul finished, and I could have sworn I heard some music coming from the main stage after them, with a female voice. Only 1 song I think, but I was already falling asleep. Any idea? perhaps a surprise act from Doro?

after schandmaul? I guess not, because after 3am the festival is not allowed to use the mainstages as far as I know.
but maybe you missed the encore and she was in that? I have no idea I always skip schandmaul because I think they are shit :p

JagerBomb

5 Aug. 2013
after schandmaul? I guess not, because after 3am the festival is not allowed to use the mainstages as far as I know.
but maybe you missed the encore and she was in that? I have no idea I always skip schandmaul because I think they are shit :p

I left at 2:30, Schandmaul was supposed to finish at 2:45... perhaps she played a song in those last 15 minutes before 3? i was half asleep in the tent by then, it could have been Schandmaul's encore, no idea