Moving to Albersdorf

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

rr_b2

11 Juli 2014
Hi.
Is there any options - how can I get from festival campground to Albersdorf in the middle of the night 30.07 - 31.07?

Let's say - at 02:30?

We can cooperate to rent a taxi, if somebody is interested too.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hi.
Is there any options - how can I get from festival campground to Albersdorf in the middle of the night 30.07 - 31.07?

Let's say - at 02:30?

We can cooperate to rent a taxi, if somebody is interested too.

Where is Albersdorf?

I think a taxi is the only option to get there at that time of night. Buses don't run all night and I have no idea about the trains. But you can find out more about trains on www.bahn.com.

kangaroo

27 Juli 2014
Hi there,

I have the same problem. So, if you still would like to team up for a late taxi to Albersdorf - I'd be in :)

Cheers, Anja

4 Nov. 2009
Late night transfer to Albersdorf

Hi,

I can offer a free late pick up to Albersdorf during the festival. I expect to leave Thursday arround 3°° and Friday and Saturday around at 5°° (after my work is done).
If you are interested please send a PN

regards
Bierfachverkäufer