Ticket Exchange Question

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

jhuntoon

24 Juni 2014
Hello,

I have successfully acquired a ticket through the Metaltix ticket exchange program. However, I am unable to pay the original buyer because he did not provide all of his banking information.

I only received his name, bank name, BIC/SWIFT number, and IBAN number. When I went to my local bank they said I would need his bank account number to put the money into the right account.

I have contacted Metaltix, but have not got a response yet. Has anyone used the ticket exchange before to help me with this problem?

Any help would be appreciated.

Plumbum

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Juni 2014
As far as I know, the IBAN does already contain the bank account number, as it consists of
- a country-specific abbreviation (for example DE for germany)
- a ckeck digit, that actually consists of 2 digits
- the bank code
and at last
- the bank account number (consisting of 10 digits, if not, the IBAN is filled up with 0s between bank code and account number. (don't take my word for this as granted though!)
So actually, your bank should already be perfectly able to perform the transaction correctly with the information given. I would maybe try again with another bank employee, who actually knows his stuff :ugly:
Apologies in advance, this is propably not helpful at all.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

jhuntoon

24 Juni 2014
Thanks for your reply. That is the problem the IBAN I was provided is only 3 numbers. I was wondering if the original buyer forgot to include all of the numbers, including his bank account number.

jhuntoon

24 Juni 2014
The IBAN is probably the problem then. Also, when I was researching what a BIC/Swift code was, the one I was provided does not seem to be correct.

Brandtst

19 Juni 2013
Paderborn
I had to send the money from germany to canada.
So I called the Metaltix Service if they could request paypal from the selling person. Got the paypal data next day ....
Brilliant Support from Metaltix!