Pokemon

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DarthKuhJ

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Sep. 2011
Anyone here play competitively, breed, etc?

Although I do not really play competetively, I've started breeding perfect IV Pokemon recently, but for now, I only have 5 of those Pokemon (Vaporeon, Aegislash, Mega-Blastoise, Tyranitar and Roserade). If you want to we can battle online some time, although I don't think I would be much of a challenge for you.

Friendcode: 2509-2155-5351

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Although I do not really play competetively, I've started breeding perfect IV Pokemon recently, but for now, I only have 5 of those Pokemon (Vaporeon, Aegislash, Mega-Blastoise, Tyranitar and Roserade). If you want to we can battle online some time, although I don't think I would be much of a challenge for you.

Friendcode: 2509-2155-5351

I'll PM you mine, could be fun once you get a full team. Are you planning on breeding several more things, or just using that one team mainly?

MasterChu19155

Moderatorin
6 Aug. 2003
Hamburg & Berlin
I used to do some chain breeding before the whole IV stuff changed in Gen. III oder so...:uff:

Nowadays it takes too much time for me.
I guess it was 10 years ago...when I was realy into breeding, team analytics etc. and fighting on GS Bot in the IRC Pokémon League. :ugly:
That were the times...:o

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
I used to do some chain breeding before the whole IV stuff changed in Gen. III oder so...:uff:

Nowadays it takes too much time for me.
I guess it was 10 years ago...when I was realy into breeding, team analytics etc. and fighting on GS Bot in the IRC Pokémon League. :ugly:
That were the times...:o

Wow, that was awhile ago.

It actually got a lot easier in XY. You should get back into it.

DarthKuhJ

19 Sep. 2011
I'll PM you mine, could be fun once you get a full team. Are you planning on breeding several more things, or just using that one team mainly?

OK, I've added you. I want to breed more Pokemon, but I breed only like 1 or 2 Pokemon a week. But I finally have a Ditto friend safari so that'll make things a lot easier.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
OK, I've added you. I want to breed more Pokemon, but I breed only like 1 or 2 Pokemon a week. But I finally have a Ditto friend safari so that'll make things a lot easier.

Tip: Don't use Ditto if you can avoid it. Once you've bred enough, you wind up with high IV males in different egg groups that you can use instead. It's much better to use a 5-6IV male than a 2-3IV Ditto.

DarthKuhJ

19 Sep. 2011
Hidden Power is a pain. I can't be bothered to do it. I have a HP Ice Jolteon, but my friend got it for me. I also have a few other things with HP, just none I bred myself.

Well, none of my friends plays Pokemon, some do casually when a new game comes out, but noone really bothers with breeding. But when I'm in the train to the Uni I got nothing to do anyways, so I can breed Pokemon as well ;)

DarthKuhJ

19 Sep. 2011
Finally have 1, still need to EV train and get to Lvl. 50 and I have my first full team of competetive Pokemon :D

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Well, none of my friends plays Pokemon, some do casually when a new game comes out, but noone really bothers with breeding. But when I'm in the train to the Uni I got nothing to do anyways, so I can breed Pokemon as well ;)

That's how most of my friends are. I started trading on some websites though and now I know a lot more that play it as seriously as I do. It definitely makes it more fun to have people to talk about it with.