Ice cubes

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

ThomasC

8 Jan. 2012
Hello there Wacken!

First of all I want to say thank you for an amazing festival, I'm coming next year! There were one thing that really annoyed me: The lack of ice cubes.

When it's so warm as it was, one should be able so buy some ice cubes. We had to drink our beer warm, which isn't the best. I know that it might be hard to constantly have some ice cubes available when there are so many people wanting it, but this is something that you MUST do better next time. Apart from that, it was great!

Please fix something the next year, so we'll have even happier festival attendees :)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hello there Wacken!

First of all I want to say thank you for an amazing festival, I'm coming next year! There were one thing that really annoyed me: The lack of ice cubes.

When it's so warm as it was, one should be able so buy some ice cubes. We had to drink our beer warm, which isn't the best. I know that it might be hard to constantly have some ice cubes available when there are so many people wanting it, but this is something that you MUST do better next time. Apart from that, it was great!

Please fix something the next year, so we'll have even happier festival attendees :)

Weird, 'cause as far as I know, ice cubes were for sale in the festival supermarkets all around the campsite.

Wackentom

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Apr. 2005
zuhause in Niedersachsen
Weird, 'cause as far as I know, ice cubes were for sale in the festival supermarkets all around the campsite.

bevor du dich wieder über mein "superenglisch" beschwerst schreib ichs in deutsch :p

es gab in JEDEM Supermarkt eiswürfel...an den ersten 2 Tagen und dann kamen die mit den Lieferungen nicht nach und die Eiswürfel waren überall AUSVERKAUFT.

MetallKopp

9 Aug. 2003
Klostermoor
www.reaperzine.de
Hello there Wacken!

Festival officials already announced inofficially (here in the forum) that they would do something about the ice shortage and the drinking water supply. Of course, the situation sucked this year, cause it was so fucking hot, but please keep in mind that Germany isn't a country, in which there's a lot of experience with extreme heat. Therefore, ice suppliers may have problems in supplying a major festival with tons of ice on short notice.

Wackentom

5 Apr. 2005
zuhause in Niedersachsen
Festival officials already announced inofficially (here in the forum) that they would do something about the ice shortage and the drinking water supply. Of course, the situation sucked this year, cause it was so fucking hot, but please keep in mind that Germany isn't a country, in which there's a lot of experience with extreme heat. Therefore, ice suppliers may have problems in supplying a major festival with tons of ice on short notice.

DANKE !

Aber ohne Zahlung keine Dienstleistung. :p

pfftt !:o

BastiSito

W:O:A Metalhead
6 Juni 2010
Da hinten, wo es so riecht.
Hello there Wacken!

As you may have noticed: It was rather hot this year, so the supply of ice cubes simply could not meet the demand. Additionally, there was a) a shortage of drinking water due to some people (professionally called "Motherfucking Assholes Who Should Be Forced to Drink The Mud At The Dixies") - MAWSBF2DTMATD) who ... let's describe it as "misused" the water supply.

And b) There was a shortage of beer at the supermarkets. Clearly a sign of technical and logistical problems and the start of the end of the world. So we drank warm, shitty beer while waiting for Ragnarok to rise. Well, it did. After the beer.

It was real "Pißwasser".

MetallKopp

9 Aug. 2003
Klostermoor
www.reaperzine.de
NECRO THREAD FTW!!! :o

As you may have noticed: It was rather hot this year, so the supply of ice cubes simply could not meet the demand. Additionally, there was a) a shortage of drinking water due to some people (professionally called "Motherfucking Assholes Who Should Be Forced to Drink The Mud At The Dixies") - MAWSBF2DTMATD) who ... let's describe it as "misused" the water supply.

And b) There was a shortage of beer at the supermarkets. Clearly a sign of technical and logistical problems and the start of the end of the world. So we drank warm, shitty beer while waiting for Ragnarok to rise. Well, it did. After the beer.

It was real "Pißwasser".

Read all the fucking postings. :o

Where was that water shortage? During Friday and Saturday, all the water taps had plenty of ice cold water. Which festival did you go to? :confused: