Tickets

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

kozel

Banned
26 Okt. 2013
Hi, I would like to get with my 2 friend to Wacken2014. Is there somebody who will be shelling the tickets? Three tickets. Please, offer the price. Thanks. My mail: (mail deleted)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

NyarlaToTep

22 Okt. 2013
Spain
Hi, I would like to get with my 2 friend to Wacken2014. Is there somebody who will be shelling the tickets? Three tickets. Please, offer the price. Thanks. My mail: *mail deleted*

Hello Kozel,
This year the tickets are nominals, so you can't buy tickets from anyone. The only solution is the official vendor:metaltix.
Check: http://www.wacken.com/en/woa2014/main-tickets-shop/tickets/.
They closed the first waiting list on October. I think they will make more in the future.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
There will be a ticket exchange like said before.
I'm pretty sure this thread will get closed as soon as our moderator is back from his trip to engerland.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Yea ! quark has to be back soon and do his work ;)
Wie der Herr Tom wusste, war ich dieses WE in London, VK.

As Mr. Tom knew, I was in London, UK this WE.

Thank you very much! :p

And since ticket exchange outside the OFFICIAL ticket exchange is NOT allowed, this thread, and ALL INDICATIONS of whatsoever will and have been deleted, and this thread is hereby closed.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SELL/BUY YOUR TICKETS OUTSIDE THE OFFICIAL TICKET EXCHANGE!!!!

*L*

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.