Help finding hotel near Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Dklean2003

19 Okt. 2013
Hello,

This is the first time to Wacken. I cant wait.

I cant find a hotel anywhere.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Also what cities are great place to stay for Wacken?

\
I am from USA

Thanks DEAN :rolleyes:

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Hello,

This is the first time to Wacken. I cant wait.

I cant find a hotel anywhere.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Also what cities are great place to stay for Wacken?

\
I am from USA

Thanks DEAN :rolleyes:

Any particular reason you want to stay at a hotel? I do have something in mind if you have lots of money and don't know how to spend it, but first I will do my best to talk you out of staying at a hotel for your own benefit ;)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Any particular reason you want to stay at a hotel? I do have something in mind if you have lots of money and don't know how to spend it, but first I will do my best to talk you out of staying at a hotel for your own benefit ;)

Paradiestal is a real nice place, 10 minutes walk from where I live, but I think Alix is right about a hotel. It is expesive and you allways have a little "travel-problem".
Think about a Ready to Rock tent... its a little cheaper and you don't have to "fight" for a taxi at night :p

Apart from Paradiestal (what's in a name :D), I tend to agree with both Alix and Flatmus. Why not camp? It is:
a) way cheaper than all the costs related to a hotel (plus the hotel itself)
b) way more fun!!! It's not only happening at the festival area, it's also happening at the campground! Meeting new people, having fun, drinking beer with others, you name it, it's there!