I need Wacken 2014 friends!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

whyvonrusty

18 Aug. 2013
Glasgow
Hey,
Lone female traveller from Scotland in need of like-minded folks to commit horseplay with. Seriously, I don't want to be sitting about the campsite like a complete nigel. Help!

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
OP
If the internet fails you, there's always the option of starting to look for friends at the train station (I assume you're going by public transport?), strike up a conversation and ask if it's ok to camp with someone (or you can do that when you get there too). But anyways, it's really not likely that you'll end up a nigel even if you camp by yourself. Often it's as simple as saying "yes" or "ok" to random proposals as you stroll through the campsite :D Making friends with people who remembered to bring a marquee is a good idea too :p