How do I know if I am going....

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MaidenKAF

17 Apr. 2011
Airdrie (Alberta, Canada)/KAF
I've order the tickets yesterday, received confirmation email from Metalitix but have not recived acceptance email, how do I know if I have the tickets???? has everyone received their acceptance emails yet. Am guessing I'm good to go because Metaltix is no longer taking orders and I was able to place an order yesterday...:confused:

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany
I've order the tickets yesterday, received confirmation email from Metalitix but have not recived acceptance email, how do I know if I have the tickets???? has everyone received their acceptance emails yet. Am guessing I'm good to go because Metaltix is no longer taking orders and I was able to place an order yesterday...:confused:

You should get the acceptance e-mail when they get your payment. Might take a while for them to check them all though. I don´t think they expected to get 75k orders in less than 2 days. :)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

Confirmation = ticket (reservation).

Pay and you might recieve acceptation. I actually don't know here.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
my status is "Open" but on the website they already said it was gonna take some time for everything to be processed.
Did you pay with a credit card?

I'm paying by money transfer, so it's gonna take some time.

gkanazawa

6 Aug. 2013
Japan
Paid with credit card. I checked with the card company and they already shows the invoice about the tickets, so I think I am safe now.

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Paid with credit card. I checked with the card company and they already shows the invoice about the tickets, so I think I am safe now.

sounds good.
there's actually some news on it:
http://www.wacken.com/en/woa2014/ma...gungen-der-kommenden-tickettauschboerse-8824/

"Dear metalheads,

after the rapid sold out yesterday we have received a lot of mails with questions. Be sure that our colleagues at Metaltix work as hard as they can to process your orders. "

so they are just really busy I guess :p

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
There's actually some news on it:
http://www.wacken.com/en/woa2014/ma...gungen-der-kommenden-tickettauschboerse-8824/

"Dear metalheads,

after the rapid sold out yesterday we have received a lot of mails with questions. Be sure that our colleagues at Metaltix work as hard as they can to process your orders. "

To relieve them a bit we will answer the 3 most asked questions in this news entry:

1. Where is my order confirmation? I still have not received anything in my inbox but I want to transfer the money!?

During the pre-sale we noticed that a few e-mail providers (especially Freenet and gmail but also a few others) forwarded our mails directly into the spam folder or didn´t received them at all. In this case we are asking you to check your spam folder or (if there isn´t any mail from us at all) check your Metaltix customer account and use the order number you´ll find there as reference.

The necessary bank data can be found HERE

2. I wasn´t able to get any tickets and the ticket exchange is not there anymore - where is it?

As announced a few times before the old ticket exchange at the W:O:A forums was deactivated and will not be launched again. The new ticket exchange (which will be completely anonymized) will be online as soon as possible. We will inform you about the launch in time.

All general info about the ticket exchange and how to handle it can be found in our FAQ - see ticket exchange

3. What about changing names on the tickets ( in case of I cannot visit the upcoming W:O:A anymore)?

Also this option will be available together with the new ticket exchange. Detailed instructions and info about changing names can also be found in our FAQ.

In general you can find all info with questions and answers regarding the new tickets, ticket personalization, ticket insurance as well as ticket exchange in our detailed FAQ

We want to ask you to please avoid any mails regarding these topics at the moment. This will also ensure that Metaltix can keep on processing all orders in time.

Thanks for your understanding

(this for completion of the said news item)

Editi Piaf zegt: Mer sinn nuescht responsable fiir lausige Traductiounen :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

gkanazawa

6 Aug. 2013
Japan
Status Processed, and they already sent the package. I still can't believe I'm going, my first festival in Europe.

14 Aug. 2013
Dublin, Ireland
Ask for 2 get 6...

For me it's not are you sending me my 2 tickets, It's why are you sending me 6 when I only want 2 tickets??

On 05 August 2013 01:59 I received my confirmation. [After a lot of time-outs, and with messages that the site was down etc...]

2 x Ticket X-Mas "ALL IN" Ticket W:O:
A 2014 + Shirt, 31.07.2014 (160,00 EUR)
2 x X-Mas T-Shirt L (0 EUR)
1 x Versandkosten (Credit Card) (12,00 EUR)
Summe: 332,00
The invoice amount ist debited directly from your credit card.

Happy Days, not only did I get my 2 tickets, I get a T-Shirt as well. :)

Two days later when my bank details were updated I noticed I had been charged 3 times for my tickets. So I contacted Metaltix [Twice] Yes, I know they are busy... I told them I had only received ONE confirmation mail, yet I was been charged 3 times. I didn't panic because there was a message on the Wacken website "
Due to the masses of orders we assume that there will be several doublings and reversals"
That was until Monday 12th August when I received 3 separate tracking numbers from DHL. I also posted a message on the Wacken contact page. [I guess they are busy too?]

Then this morning I see an email in my inbox from Metaltix.
[Remember, I explained everything in detail in my email to them]

This is what they said:
your order is already paid and we will start the shipping in a few weeks.
Best regards
Your Metaltix Team

Sven

---
That's It?? *shakes fist*
And now with "full ticket personalization" in use, 4 of the tickets will have to be sent back through the exchange [This will be at the buyer/seller's expense] etc... when it would be easier to not send them to me and credit my account with the balance... and put the back up for sale.

So unless something happens very soon, it looks like I will be the holder of 6 tickets when I only want 2. So Metalheads watch this space as there may be 4 tickets up for exchange...

Cheers,
Dethbydrowning
/m\ /m\

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
For me it's not are you sending me my 2 tickets, It's why are you sending me 6 when I only want 2 tickets??

On 05 August 2013 01:59 I received my confirmation. [After a lot of time-outs, and with messages that the site was down etc...]

2 x Ticket X-Mas "ALL IN" Ticket W:O:
A 2014 + Shirt, 31.07.2014 (160,00 EUR)
2 x X-Mas T-Shirt L (0 EUR)
1 x Versandkosten (Credit Card) (12,00 EUR)
Summe: 332,00
The invoice amount ist debited directly from your credit card.

Happy Days, not only did I get my 2 tickets, I get a T-Shirt as well. :)

Two days later when my bank details were updated I noticed I had been charged 3 times for my tickets. So I contacted Metaltix [Twice] Yes, I know they are busy... I told them I had only received ONE confirmation mail, yet I was been charged 3 times. I didn't panic because there was a message on the Wacken website "
Due to the masses of orders we assume that there will be several doublings and reversals"
That was until Monday 12th August when I received 3 separate tracking numbers from DHL. I also posted a message on the Wacken contact page. [I guess they are busy too?]

Then this morning I see an email in my inbox from Metaltix.
[Remember, I explained everything in detail in my email to them]

This is what they said:
your order is already paid and we will start the shipping in a few weeks.
Best regards
Your Metaltix Team

Sven

---
That's It?? *shakes fist*
And now with "full ticket personalization" in use, 4 of the tickets will have to be sent back through the exchange [This will be at the buyer/seller's expense] etc... when it would be easier to not send them to me and credit my account with the balance... and put the back up for sale.

So unless something happens very soon, it looks like I will be the holder of 6 tickets when I only want 2. So Metalheads watch this space as there may be 4 tickets up for exchange...

Cheers,
Dethbydrowning
/m\ /m\

I would be stalking metaltix some more if I were you. I wouldn't consider this an acceptable solution...

14 Aug. 2013
Dublin, Ireland
I would be stalking metaltix some more if I were you. I wouldn't consider this an acceptable solution...

I have responded to them [Sven] asking did they actually read my mail.
It was Marked URGENT.
I also sent a new mail with the same detail...
I don't know what more to do, unless someone here has a different contact.
Maybe I should mail them every hour on the hour until... AARRGGHHH!!!