the weird translation thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Since I keep on reading weird translations on the official wacken website, I thought, why not open a thread about it :D

So here we go, just post the URL and the weird translations :p

http://www.wacken.com/en/woa2014/ma...st-zum-neunten-mal-in-folge-ausverkauft-8818/

"That means that selling as well as buying tickets on other platforms than metaltix.com or the ticket exchange are accusable (like I the last year). We fed in the personalization to beware you from rip-offs. The ones who still buy tickets elsewhere take the high risk to buy invalid tickets."

Here is a mistake I keep on seeing, "we fed in" and also "to beware you". as far as I know, both are perfectly normal in the german language, but not in the english.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Since I keep on reading weird translations on the official wacken website, I thought, why not open a thread about it :D

So here we go, just post the URL and the weird translations :p

http://www.wacken.com/en/woa2014/ma...st-zum-neunten-mal-in-folge-ausverkauft-8818/

"That means that selling as well as buying tickets on other platforms than metaltix.com or the ticket exchange are accusable (like I the last year). We fed in the personalization to beware you from rip-offs. The ones who still buy tickets elsewhere take the high risk to buy invalid tickets."

Here is a mistake I keep on seeing, "we fed in" and also "to beware you". as far as I know, both are perfectly normal in the german language, but not in the english.

:D

Though it might be correct.