Need help regarding METALTIX!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MaidenViking

24 Juli 2013
Hi all!

I've helped out a friend in need of a ticket, and the process with metaltix started the first of july this month! For well over a week now (before the 16th of July) the status has read the same statement: "The seller has received the money. Metaltix is preparing the shipment of the tickets." (Der Verkäufer hat das Geld erhalten. Metaltix bereitet den Versand der Tickets vor.). So basically, we leave the 28th and time is running out (ticket is to be sent to Norway).

I've tried calling metaltix, and I've sent them emails, but no reply, and calling them doesn't seem to work. It was recently brought to my attention that we have to pay €8 directly to Metaltix for further shipping. The seller did all the work, and didn't notify me on the €8, as I just paid him a lot for the shipping and thought that was it. My friend who handled the payment had done this thing before but didn't remember the €8. Does this mean that the ticket won't arrive, since it seems metaltix is completely closed?

HELP!

Hirnschlacht

14 Mai 2007
Oumpfgard
Hi all!

I've helped out a friend in need of a ticket, and the process with metaltix started the first of july this month! For well over a week now (before the 16th of July) the status has read the same statement: "The seller has received the money. Metaltix is preparing the shipment of the tickets." (Der Verkäufer hat das Geld erhalten. Metaltix bereitet den Versand der Tickets vor.). So basically, we leave the 28th and time is running out (ticket is to be sent to Norway).

I've tried calling metaltix, and I've sent them emails, but no reply, and calling them doesn't seem to work. It was recently brought to my attention that we have to pay €8 directly to Metaltix for further shipping. The seller did all the work, and didn't notify me on the €8, as I just paid him a lot for the shipping and thought that was it. My friend who handled the payment had done this thing before but didn't remember the €8. Does this mean that the ticket won't arrive, since it seems metaltix is completely closed?

HELP!

Try to call them again. They are not closed. Maybe there is the option that you pick your ticket directly from the Info Office at Wacken. But call Metaltix an tekk them your problem, maybe there is an option like that.

MaidenViking

24 Juli 2013
Try to call them again. They are not closed. Maybe there is the option that you pick your ticket directly from the Info Office at Wacken. But call Metaltix an tekk them your problem, maybe there is an option like that.

Thanks man! I've tried to email and call (NUMEROUS TIMES) but I get the same answer every time, it's a voicemail in German, and then it stops, a song comes on, and the call ends... I'm not well enough versed in German to figure what the guy is saying....

freddaar

19 Juli 2012
The voicemail is just someone saying "thanks for buying with Metaltix" etcetera.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

MaidenViking

24 Juli 2013
I, too, asked for the phone number :D

Like I said the guy is just saying "thanks für shopping with Metaltix", I didn't get through to anyone either.

This is just plain ridiculous!! When paying for a ticket, should not Metaltix go out of their way to make sure you actually get it.. No contact what so ever!

PopoMetal

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Juni 2009
I'd try calling the W:O:A Info Office:

+49 4827 / 99 85 99

They are not Metaltix for sure but at least theres ppl there atm and maybe if you explain the situation they can put you through to the right ppl.

MaidenViking

24 Juli 2013
I'd try calling the W:O:A Info Office:

+49 4827 / 99 85 99

They are not Metaltix for sure but at least theres ppl there atm and maybe if you explain the situation they can put you through to the right ppl.

Dear PopoMetal! Because of you, everything is now sorted out!! :D The people we talked with from the number you gave us couldn't do anything, but they gave us a number. We called that number, and he couldn't do anything, but he gave us another number. And THAT was the winning number! THANK YOU!

If I can get a hold of you at WOA this year, I'll buy you a couple of liters of beer in the biergarten!

Hirnschlacht

14 Mai 2007
Oumpfgard
Dear PopoMetal! Because of you, everything is now sorted out!! :D The people we talked with from the number you gave us couldn't do anything, but they gave us a number. We called that number, and he couldn't do anything, but he gave us another number. And THAT was the winning number! THANK YOU!

If I can get a hold of you at WOA this year, I'll buy you a couple of liters of beer in the biergarten!

Fine! :)

PopoMetal

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Juni 2009

I am glad I could be of help.
Alot of the ppl are at Wacken already so there was a greater chance reaching somebody there than in Metaltix Office.

You don't have to buy me anything but I'll be happy to drink and meet new ppl anytime. If you arrive from norway you may be at the same No_Cars campgrounds we are at. I arrive by train on monday from Hamburg where we party the night before (see a band then topless bar then nightlight metal bar). But if you want to meet for a beer send me a PM with proposed place and time.

Chris

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Wackentom

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Apr. 2005
zuhause in Niedersachsen

I am glad I could be of help.
Alot of the ppl are at Wacken already so there was a greater chance reaching somebody there than in Metaltix Office.

You don't have to buy me anything but I'll be happy to drink and meet new ppl anytime. If you arrive from norway you may be at the same No_Cars campgrounds we are at. I arrive by train on monday from Hamburg where we party the night before (see a band then topless bar then nightlight metal bar). But if you want to meet for a beer send me a PM with proposed place and time.

Chris

why not meet here at the forum meeting?

look it up here