About the written name on the Ticket

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

morimym

4 Feb. 2006
Hi my friends:
One more time I am here to ask some questions. This time is about the written name on the tickets.
I bought some tickets for my friends, I paid for them and my name is on the bill, but I am accreditated, so I don't need a ticket for me.

So I understand that:
1. My friends have to write their names and their surnames on the tickets.And they have to show the WOA workers their identifications ( like a passport ).
2. My name isn't important, but it would be right that they will take my bill with them.
3. I don't have to be with them when They are going to pick up their wristbands.
4. I don't have to write my name on the tickets in spite of They didn't buy the tickets.
Thanks a lot for your answers.

Wackentom

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Apr. 2005
zuhause in Niedersachsen
Hi my friends:
One more time I am here to ask some questions. This time is about the written name on the tickets.
I bought some tickets for my friends, I paid for them and my name is on the bill, but I am accreditated, so I don't need a ticket for me.

So I understand that:
1. My friends have to write their names and their surnames on the tickets.And they have to show the WOA workers their identifications ( like a passport ).
2. My name isn't important, but it would be right that they will take my bill with them.
3. I don't have to be with them when They are going to pick up their wristbands.
4. I don't have to write my name on the tickets in spite of They didn't buy the tickets.

fully correct this way !

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hi my friends:

So I understand that:

fully correct this way !
Nothing to add. .

Therefore this thread is closed.

And.. for all further questions about Wacken, the ticket personalisation etc. please ask them in this thread!!!
It's especially created to ask all such questions!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.