Help with ticket please

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

dm_pa

9 Juni 2013
hello, my name is diego, and i want to go to WOA 2013, do you know how it work the personalized tickets??? because im about to buy one at viagogo.com. please any help would be really useful for me.

thank you very much!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
hello, my name is diego, and i want to go to WOA 2013, do you know how it work the personalized tickets??? because im about to buy one at viagogo.com. please any help would be really useful for me.

thank you very much!

Don't!!!

There's NO GUARANTEE it's a genuine ticket. Furthermore, it's ILLEGAL, and 3rd, should you arrive at the entrance, you risk not getting in the area, due to blocked ticket.

The BEST and ONLY WAY is through the ticket exchange and METALTIX! This guarantees a genuine ticket and entrance for the correct price!

This thread will be locked.

*L*

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
For those who are looking for tickets (and look here first)

This is the ticket exchange! It contains 2 parts!!! The "Verkaufe/Sell" part is where tickets are offered. If you want to sell yours, you can maybe first look in the "Suche/Search" part, where people are looking for a ticket.

(bedankt AP!)

Edit Piaf zegt: I'll leave it a sticky for a short while.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.