Motorcycle ride to Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MadCatPT

21 Mai 2013
Lisboa, Portugal
Hi,

For many years I have been toying with the idea of going to Wacken on my motorcycle.

Anyone going by motorcycle?

The plan is Lisboa -> Bordeaux -> Amsterdam -> Arrive in Wacken 31st.

In 2011 I went to Germany to meet some friends and went to the Sonisphere festival in Metz to see the Big Four and took 14 bottles of portuguese wine, fortified wine and liquor and after a trip to gas in Luxembourg brought back some Auchentoshan and Jack Daniels bottles back.

Looking for a guide/group to show me around, have a good time and share the wine/spirits.

Any takers?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hi,

For many years I have been toying with the idea of going to Wacken on my motorcycle.

Anyone going by motorcycle?

The plan is Lisboa -> Bordeaux -> Amsterdam -> Arrive in Wacken 31st.

In 2011 I went to Germany to meet some friends and went to the Sonisphere festival in Metz to see the Big Four and took 14 bottles of portuguese wine, fortified wine and liquor and after a trip to gas in Luxembourg brought back some Auchentoshan and Jack Daniels bottles back.

Looking for a guide/group to show me around, have a good time and share the wine/spirits.

Any takers?

Why the detour via Amsterdam?

tDa

5 Mai 2013
I'm not going by bike, but
sounds good to me - though I'll probably end up buying a crapload of beer. :p

MadCatPT

21 Mai 2013
Lisboa, Portugal
Looks like this year is going to be Hellfest for me, the ticket I was waiting on didn't happened so I'll go to Clisson this year.

Let's see if next year is the year.

Good Wacken for you all.