As I Lay Dying off the bill?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/05/08/uk-usa-singer-arrest-idUKBRE94701120130508

:eek:

Not a fan and I'm interested to see who they will be replaced with, I doubt he will be allowed to leave the country until after the trial and all that.

Over here we always call them "as I die crying" :D

But anyway, I don't care for this band at all, as you might imagine with the name we gave them. But I hope for the sake of people going this year that there will be something better booked.

UltimoAviso

15 Aug. 2012
California, USA
Damn you beat me to it! Haha. Yes this band isn't my particular favorite or one I'd ever listen to if not forced :) but hopefully we will get a better replacement.

Tri-6

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Aug. 2012
St. Louis, MO USA
:D As I Lay Crying is the name around here. I hope they get some good death metal to replace them. This bill seems to be short on it. But just anyone good. When Arch Enemy went down my hopes went up but then they put in Meshuggah, who I just saw and was terrible. So any good band Wacken! Vader maybe.