Travel by metal bus - how long from Berlin?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Barciur

4 Sep. 2012
Hello
I am looking at travelling from Berlin ZOB to Wacken by MetalBus and back. I wanted to ask how long does it take for the bus to go between those two places? I need to know in order to be able to schedule my other means of transportation to and from Berlin. Thank you!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hello
I am looking at travelling from Berlin ZOB to Wacken by MetalBus and back. I wanted to ask how long does it take for the bus to go between those two places? I need to know in order to be able to schedule my other means of transportation to and from Berlin. Thank you!

I reckon, the best point is to wait until the timetable is published, or ask them directly. (depending on the situation on the road as well of course)