2 Tickets

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

jono100

5 Nov. 2012
Hi,

I'm from Australia and am travelling to Europe next year. I was really looking forward to going to Wacken but recently found out that there are no tickets left :(

My friend(From Germany) and I were looking at going and would really like to buy tickets from someone. I am happy to pay quickly and the tickets can be sent to my mate in Munich.

Thanks,
Jono

grobbo91

4 Nov. 2012
Hey, another Aussie looking to go!

I tried posting before, but I can't seem to find my post (maybe I hit the wrong button, but a message that I couldn't understand came up...).

I missed out on tickets as well, I didn't realise they sold out so early. I am going to Europe as an exchange student. I only got my offer to study a week ago.

Please help us Aussies out :)