happy b-day Alix!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zachia

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Mai 2012
Happy birthday ,have a wonderfull day!
Wish you all the best for the future.

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Aww I got my own thread :D Rockin'!

whoop Happy Birtday Alix. Hope you have a nice one. How was the cake? :cool:

Pretty good. They got me an orange and poppy seed cake. It was rectangle shaped so it was easy to cut into even slices for everyone :p

My family and I went out for dinner and the waitresses brought me a birthday brownie-cake-thing with cream, ice cream and chocolate sauce and sang happy birthday for me.

Then my mother brought out another freakin' cake when we got home.

Before we got home my brother bought me my present which was vodka in a skull-shaped bottle. He asked how it tasted, I said "it tastes like vodka" and he said "fuck you now I have to get you something else for your birthday." :p

Nemesiss

4 März 2006
Nederland
Aww I got my own thread :D Rockin'!

Pretty good. They got me an orange and poppy seed cake. It was rectangle shaped so it was easy to cut into even slices for everyone :p

My family and I went out for dinner and the waitresses brought me a birthday brownie-cake-thing with cream, ice cream and chocolate sauce and sang happy birthday for me.

Then my mother brought out another freakin' cake when we got home.

Before we got home my brother bought me my present which was vodka in a skull-shaped bottle. He asked how it tasted, I said "it tastes like vodka" and he said "fuck you now I have to get you something else for your birthday." :p

Cake cake cake cake... You have joined the dark side... we have cake :D

Sounds like you've had a nice birthday :D and you've still got 13 hours of birthday left here :p