Receiving tickets

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Piqu

17 Aug. 2012
Did anyone receive his tickets yet?

My problem is that i ordered 4 wacken tickets on metaltix. I payed them, but i never received anything. I never received a confirmation on my payment either.

I ordered an payed them in the beginning of August. Since then i contacted metaltix several times. Everytime they give me the same response. "we will look into it and get back to you"

I received that response several times in the past 3 weeks. But never got the final answer. Anyone able to help me or supply me with additional information?

Thanks!

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
Well obviously we can not look into your information on your payment etc.
Next time you could try if it helps to send them something like a printscreen from your payment.
Otherwise I would try and contact my bank/cc company and try to get my money back. Not saying you should not go, but that way at least you are sure that you did not just throw away 600 euro

Sam Przyborowski

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
My ticket came today but I ordered only a couple of weeks ago.

On the subject of tickets, I'm not sure having a blank box for you to write your own name, is the best way to "personalise" tickets and prevent touts..

Barciur

4 Sep. 2012
My ticket came today but I ordered only a couple of weeks ago.

On the subject of tickets, I'm not sure having a blank box for you to write your own name, is the best way to "personalise" tickets and prevent touts..

It's a legal thing, now those tickets are invalid and you're not allowed to sell invalid tickets or something like that, so they can prosecute.. or whatever it is. Obviously it'd be better if they could just put your name on the ticket.. but I don't know the ins and outs of the personalization debate.

Motorhoofd

6 Sep. 2012
Nijverdal OV, Netherlands
Did anyone receive his tickets yet?

My problem is that i ordered 4 wacken tickets on metaltix. I payed them, but i never received anything. I never received a confirmation on my payment either.

I ordered an payed them in the beginning of August. Since then i contacted metaltix several times. Everytime they give me the same response. "we will look into it and get back to you"

I received that response several times in the past 3 weeks. But never got the final answer. Anyone able to help me or supply me with additional information?

Thanks!

Why ask on the Forum, its full with visitors. Just call them!

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
I got my tickets last week. We ordered them at the start of August and live in Canada.

When I ordered I received an email within a couple of days confirming my order. If you did not get this I would say that it is highly possible your order did not go through. You can also check your bank/credit card statement - if the money is gone then I am sure you can send a proof to Metaltix if it is not gone you are probably not getting anything.