Forum meeting Wacken 2012 (on Zachia's request)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Loco

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Apr. 2009
The Netherlands
josepozo.com
Hi there,
From the forum people coming to wacken this year, let's discuss when and where we meet (and how drunk we get).

I took these names from the other thread, who else?

1. Zachia
2. Finnchick
3. Alic
4. Cetta
5. Nemessis
6. Loco

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I'm not going. :o

But that's beside the point here, what I wanted to say also is: exchange phone numbers, make a list, and spread it amoungst the participants. E-mail is very effective here. Done that for years!

Loco

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Apr. 2009
The Netherlands
josepozo.com
I'm not going. :o

But that's beside the point here, what I wanted to say also is: exchange phone numbers, make a list, and spread it amoungst the participants. E-mail is very effective here. Done that for years!

I know! You were great at that, we did miss you last year so much! Last year's meeting was a bit of a mess, it ended up just agression, luis and myself getting drunk at the wackinger...

we did have an awesome time though