Johnny Depp to be featured on Marilyn Manson's new album

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

nicholany

2 Dez. 2011
I am a huge Manson fan and I am really looking forward to seeing him on May 2nd and to hear his new album. Even though his last tour sucked I have still not given up on him and I am glad I didn't because his new music sounds great along with his live performances. It has just been announced that famous actor Johnny Depp will be a guest musician on his current album "Born Villain".
For more details go to Johnny Depp To Feature On Marilyn Manson's New LPNew LP. Here is also the link to his new single "No Recflection" which is really cool

. So, what do you guys think of all this? Do you have faith that this album will be a good one like he promises?- MachineGunn Rita

Hördli

W:O:A Metalhead
12 März 2008
Nähe Paderborn
I am a huge Manson fan and I am really looking forward to seeing him on May 2nd and to hear his new album. Even though his last tour sucked I have still not given up on him and I am glad I didn't because his new music sounds great along with his live performances. It has just been announced that famous actor Johnny Depp will be a guest musician on his current album "Born Villain".
For more details go to Johnny Depp To Feature On Marilyn Manson's New LPNew LP. Here is also the link to his new single "No Recflection" which is really cool

. So, what do you guys think of all this? Do you have faith that this album will be a good one like he promises?- MachineGunn Rita

No.