Searching for festivalfriends :)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Hi, I'm a guy from Sweden who love the festival life and travels alone to Wacken.

I hope there are some funny Germans that I may stay in tented camp and party with, I'm a very social happy guy who makes many people laugh so I think you will like me.
But I speak only English and Swedish of course.

I also look for people who are traveling to Metal Camp in Slovenia
The festival begins the week after Wacken, would be great to make contact with some Germans or other people who are going there too. I have not yet fixed the trip and would do well with tips on such the nearest airport from Wacken, although what the website I want to visit for trains and buses if necessary.

Appreciated even ride to the airport and of course I help with gas money to offer.

Best Regards

Artin Ghookassi - Sweden

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Hi, I'm a guy from Sweden who love the festival life and travels alone to Wacken.

I hope there are some funny Germans that I may stay in tented camp and party with, I'm a very social happy guy who makes many people laugh so I think you will like me.
But I speak only English and Swedish of course.

I also look for people who are traveling to Metal Camp in Slovenia
The festival begins the week after Wacken, would be great to make contact with some Germans or other people who are going there too. I have not yet fixed the trip and would do well with tips on such the nearest airport from Wacken, although what the website I want to visit for trains and buses if necessary.

Appreciated even ride to the airport and of course I help with gas money to offer.

Best Regards

Artin Ghookassi - Sweden

Hey mate welcome and greetings *chugsbeer*

I wont be heading to wacken, but Ill be at metalcamp for sure :D