Last headliner

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

CW85

23 Juni 2011
Hi all,

Is it just me or have I missed who the last headliner is? According to the preliminary running order it seems to be Motorhead but I do not remember them actually being announced as a headliner. As it stands there is not TBA after Motorhead on the last day so I do not have a clue what is happening with the last headliner slot. If any one knows that it is the case they are the last headliner or not then please let me know. Thanks

benOwar

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Apr. 2010
Ddorf
LAMB OF GOD!!!!!!! :mad::p

nee Scorpions wärn schon extremst geil, stimmt schon. Ma schaun

baci

W:O:A Metalhead
24 Aug. 2007
Hamburg
if you put the bands in the 2010 running order, you can easily see that there can't be a slot left on Saturday... I think Avantasia where announced as a headliner.

EDIT: this was my 666. post :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

CW85

23 Juni 2011
I agree that there seems to be no space for another announcement. I havent been to Wacken since 2007 so I've never really paid attention to running orders....was really hoping for the Scorpions aswel :( oh well brilliant line up any way and I am sure that the guys from the Scorpions will come to Glasgow.

Bierus

W:O:A Metalhead
20 Nov. 2006
die scorpions wären wirklich cool. bin schon recht gespannt was da noch hinkommt in den TBA slot

Mörv

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Mai 2007
Am Anfang als Blind Guradian und Avantasia bestätigt wurden hieß es doch das die beiden Headliner sind oder nicht?
Von daher würde ich sagen das der Samstags Headliner Avantasia ist.