Accuser

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Muloc7253

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Okt. 2010
So when these guy were confirmed I thought "meh, that thrash band from the 80s that no one seems to care about...pass". I almost completely wrote them off but whilst I was up late the other night bored I went on spotify and hit their name in. Seems like they reformed this year and put out a new album called Agitation. I clicked the first track with low expectations...

HOLY SHIT! It's AWESOME! Really great thrashy/groovy heavy metal, full to the brim with ass-kicking riffs and attitude. The album never gets dull for one second and for a comeback band take their old (rather unpopular) sound and tweeking it in a slightly more contemporary way, they've put out one fantastic album that I'll definitely be buying soon enough.

They've now gone from "blah" to a must see. Anyone else heard Agitation? Be sure to check it out before hitting Wacken, I think you might be pleasantly surprised.

domunited

2 Apr. 2010
Cyprus, Nicosia
www.last.fm
"Who Dominates Who?" is a great album.
Just listened to the song Prophecies on youtube (the only new song on that I found) and doesn't impress me that much... anyway I'm gonna have to give the whole album a listen.. and in general get to know the band better... but.. from what I've listened to their old material kicks ass ;) especially "Master of Disaster" - it's a killer song..!

Muloc7253

11 Okt. 2010
Yeah I never bothered with Who Dominates Who but will definitely check it out now.