JUDAS PRIEST – Exclusive German Festival Show at W:O:A!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

splatterhouse

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Apr. 2008
Motala, Sweden
I have never seen Judas Priest live but I have wanted to. Thanks Wacken for this! I like this line-up so far. Now add som death-metal and some german thrash (Sodom or Destruction) ;)

1 Dez. 2010
New York City
I have never seen Judas Priest live but I have wanted to. Thanks Wacken for this! I like this line-up so far. Now add som death-metal and some german thrash (Sodom or Destruction) ;)

I second this. Never saw them and will possibly see them for the first and last time at Wacken. Unless they come again to NYC after that for one last time. So it was a big announcement indeed. Now let's get my wishlist into effect.

Stinnmastah

10 Mai 2010
Judas Priest and Skálmöld both confirmed today!!!... the 2 best bands of the festival so far!...

Can't wait for this!!

sparragol

10 Feb. 2010
Buff, I can't believe it, the last Judas tour... at least we have one more chance to see them live... thanks Wacken!!!!!

Please Wacken organization, get Scorpions for 2011 and you got two more metal motherfuckers around there, jajaja. After that, you'll be able to focus on more agressive bands to satisfy anyone likes.

See you!

splatterhouse

15 Apr. 2008
Motala, Sweden
I want more agressive band. Death and thrash metal! :D
But I agree with you regarding Scorpions. Its their last tour and they should end it at Wacken. :)
Buff, I can't believe it, the last Judas tour... at least we have one more chance to see them live... thanks Wacken!!!!!

Please Wacken organization, get Scorpions for 2011 and you got two more metal motherfuckers around there, jajaja. After that, you'll be able to focus on more agressive bands to satisfy anyone likes.

See you!

sparragol

10 Feb. 2010
I want more agressive band. Death and thrash metal! :D
But I agree with you regarding Scorpions. Its their last tour and they should end it at Wacken. :)

Yes, that's my point. The last tour of the mythical german band, should end in the most mythical german (worldwide) fest.
And then, Wacken would have a nice bunch of hard/heavy rock bands, so they'll start to announce more agressive bands, which I love too also.

Rock on!

splatterhouse

15 Apr. 2008
Motala, Sweden
I think the line up will be great. I have always wanted to see Ozzy and Judas Priest, happy to see them on the billing. Khold has been one of my favourite black metalbands for some time so I'm thrilled that they come aswell. I think the Wacken crew have some more nice bands to announce. I hope At the Gates now when they are back on stage :)
Yes, that's my point. The last tour of the mythical german band, should end in the most mythical german (worldwide) fest.
And then, Wacken would have a nice bunch of hard/heavy rock bands, so they'll start to announce more agressive bands, which I love too also.

Rock on!