• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Dg337

17 Aug. 2010
Hey guys, in 2013 I'll go to WoA, but, I'll have 17 years old, so, need have 18 Yrs old to go?

D=

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
You can go at 17. Officially you're supposed to leave the festival area at midnight, but I've never seen anyone checking for that, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Skeksis

11 Feb. 2009
You just need a written statement from your parents (legal guardians) that you can go to Wacken. Formality. The form can be downloaded from their official site.

Really? First time Wacken I was 16 and I didn't had that. Nobody asked for it and I didn't have any problems.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
You just need a written statement from your parents (legal guardians) that you can go to Wacken. Formality. The form can be downloaded from their official site.

No you don't.

Wacken site schrieb:
Children under 16 are only allowed to visit the festival with a legal guardian or with an accredited agent. In the second case, a declaration of consent (Einverständniserklärung) underwritten by the legal guardian is required. It is possible to visit the festival in the age between 16 and 18 without reservation, but you have to leave the festival area towards the camping ground at 00.00 p.m.