What happened during Unleashed??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Skeksis

11 Feb. 2009
I went to see Kampfar at the party stage and after that I went to the true metal stage for Overkill. I saw some security guys in front of the black stage where Unleashed just played. Nobody was allowed there. So I asked some others what happened and nobody knew or they didn't understand me. So anybody here know what happened?

domunited

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2010
Cyprus, Nicosia
www.last.fm
I went to see Kampfar at the party stage and after that I went to the true metal stage for Overkill. I saw some security guys in front of the black stage where Unleashed just played. Nobody was allowed there. So I asked some others what happened and nobody knew or they didn't understand me. So anybody here know what happened?

security guys?! what? I was there... I think 2nd or 3rd row up front. Didn't see anything weird happening... :confused:

what happened during Unleashed?..
Kampfar was playing too :( ....

Well.. this year i see more security, and many cops (polizia) with loaded guns, when Motley Crue was playing, in the corner of Black Stage there was at least 5 german cops with guns and handcuffs.

Perhaps to avoid another tragedy like love parade few weeks ago...

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
what happened during Unleashed?..
Kampfar was playing too :( ....

Well.. this year i see more security, and many cops (polizia) with loaded guns, when Motley Crue was playing, in the corner of Black Stage there was at least 5 german cops with guns and handcuffs.

Perhaps to avoid another tragedy like love parade few weeks ago...

yeah could have been that they are afraid of stuff like that.

Gash

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Sep. 2006
Gelderland
www.last.fm

I was there too.. there were fire fighters spraying water on the grass in front of the stage. Maybe just to cool it down, because it was so hot? I didn't see anything bad or weird happen. :rolleyes: