Desperately need advice!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

nightthyme

1 Aug. 2010
Hamilton, Scotland
Hi, I bought my Wacken ticket in January and had kept it in a safe place since then, just went to put it in my bag and it has vanished. I've hunted everywhere and have come to the conclusion that it must have been accidentally binned :(
as you can imagine I'm completely devastated. I got my ticket from metaltix, if I contact them with my order number etc do you think I will get a replacement?
Does anyone know is this has happened to people before and what they did?

Thanks, N

IcedTears

Banned
14 Juli 2008
N51°32.xxxE006°49.xxx
Hi, I bought my Wacken ticket in January and had kept it in a safe place since then, just went to put it in my bag and it has vanished. I've hunted everywhere and have come to the conclusion that it must have been accidentally binned :(
as you can imagine I'm completely devastated. I got my ticket from metaltix, if I contact them with my order number etc do you think I will get a replacement?

Thanks, N

yeah, it happened to some before. One lost it on his sailing-tour -.-
Nope, you won't get a second ticket -.- How do they know you don't want to mess around with them?
How can anyone be so stupid? :rolleyes:

nightthyme

1 Aug. 2010
Hamilton, Scotland
Well I would imagine that they should be able to void the original ticket as it is barcoded etc, or else tickets that are lost in the post and replaced would still be valid.

N

Gash

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Sep. 2006
Gelderland
www.last.fm
Well I would imagine that they should be able to void the original ticket as it is barcoded etc, or else tickets that are lost in the post and replaced would still be valid.

N

Just find a person who desperatly needs to get rid of his ticket. Should be kinda easy these days. A friend of mine bought a ticket for 70 euro's yesterday.

Ans then there are always people walking around town in Wacken selling tickets..

Anyways, good luck!

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com

Solskinn Av Natten

W:O:A Metalhead
28 März 2008
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
...and do that NOW if you can. (Imho.) Just check the forum here: http://woafor.wacken.com/forumdisplay.php?f=74 . Find somebody you can meet at the Wacken supermarket etc. - so that you know that you will definitely get your ticket. Just ask them in English, sooo many Germans will understand. :D Exchange cellphone numbers.

Exactly.
Best thing you can do is just get on your flight and GO - guaranteed there will be at least a couple of people who want to sell a ticket.

Don't let negative people tell you otherwise... there's always a way :)

momoed

26 Juli 2010

Thanks, N

This might be your lucky day!
I have a friend who bought a ticket a long time ago, but now it seems that he can't go. I'm sure that he is willing to sell you his ticket for a reduced price. Please note however that nothing is decided yet. Can I have your e-mail adress? In that way I can contact you more easily when I know more, if you are interested.

sebcole

2 Aug. 2010
This might be your lucky day!
I have a friend who bought a ticket a long time ago, but now it seems that he can't go. I'm sure that he is willing to sell you his ticket for a reduced price. Please note however that nothing is decided yet. Can I have your e-mail adress? In that way I can contact you more easily when I know more, if you are interested.

I need a ticket ! ?