On line Tickets and Change

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

morimym

4 Feb. 2006
Hi my friends:
I'm Maria. I have just bought two wacken tickets but they aren't normal tickets because I bought it in other web page, different to MetalTix.
I'm so worry because I was waiting for these beautiful blue tickets of this year. The web page is Eventim. Could I be quiet and not worried about this?
If all is good, could I change them for the real ones in somewhere, for example in the info office al wacken?
Many thanks for all
Maria from Spain

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hi my friends:
I'm Maria. I have just bought two wacken tickets but they aren't normal tickets because I bought it in other web page, different to MetalTix.
I'm so worry because I was waiting for these beautiful blue tickets of this year. The web page is Eventim. Could I be quiet and not worried about this?
If all is good, could I change them for the real ones in somewhere, for example in the info office al wacken?
Many thanks for all
Maria from Spain

Eventim tickets are valid.

However.....

I'd suggest you contact Eventim and give them your BARCODE number. They can check if the actual tickets are valid. (reason: a whole role of tickets has been stolen, the bar codes have not been activated)

But on gross, Eventim tickets are OK, you will get a 'normal' ticket when you get your wristband.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Hi Maria!

Those Eventim tickets are usually exchanged into the "real" ones at the place in Wacken where you get the festival wristbands. :)

I hope the person you bought the tickets from is a reliable person - because some idiots are faking Eventim tickets and selling them. :mad: See here: http://woafor.wacken.com/showthread.php?t=163215 (in German, I'm afraid)
The tickets look totally real, but if somebody scans the barcode, it won't work.

So if you are not sure, you can contact Eventim. But probably everything is okay. :)

morimym

4 Feb. 2006
Hi Maria!

Those Eventim tickets are usually exchanged into the "real" ones at the place in Wacken where you get the festival wristbands. :)

I hope the person you bought the tickets from is a reliable person - because some idiots are faking Eventim tickets and selling them. :mad: See here: http://woafor.wacken.com/showthread.php?t=163215 (in German, I'm afraid)
The tickets look totally real, but if somebody scans the barcode, it won't work.

So if you are not sure, you can contact Eventim. But probably everything is okay. :)

Many many thanks my friends Quark and Kate.
But I have a problem now. I have just checked Eventim web page and I could find the place where I have to introduce my barcode. Could you help me again please?
Maria

morimym

4 Feb. 2006
Thanks a lot Quark. I have got a friend in Munich that can help me on Monday. See you in Wacken
Cheers from Spain.

17 Apr. 2010
Hey guys

I've recently been following these threads on the fake Eventim tickets. I purchased 2 Eventim Tickets in January from a private seller, so i just wondered if i should worry or is this a more recent thing?

I'd be grateful for any help/advice.

Cheers :)