Suitcase or Rucksack?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

megaMUERTE

31 Mai 2010
I'll be doing other cities in Europe before Wacken, I was wondering what should I be taking considering that I'm gonna be at a 3day festival in a tent.

What do you recommed?

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Backpack.

Suitcases + muddy festivals = bad idea.

There are some hybrid bags that are both rolling suitcases and backpacks, but they're on the expensive side. Don't know how practical they are either.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Suitcases make you look silly too.

You want to show up looking like you're going camping, not to a business conference.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Backpack.

Suitcases + muddy festivals = bad idea.

There are some hybrid bags that are both rolling suitcases and backpacks, but they're on the expensive side. Don't know how practical they are either.

Depends...

If you're travelling by train, and thus have to walk a lot (correspondances etc...), I'd suggest a suitcase.
It's sometimes difficult to fit in the doors INSIDE the (normal domestic) trains.
But.. otherwise I'd say backpack. Easier, can carry more but getting on/off a train.....

Bomberman

W:O:A Metalhead
6 Aug. 2009
Dublin
if you get something to roll, make sure the rolls are big enough...roller blade style at least...the hybrid idea mentioned here earlier can make a lot of sense too for a city/festival trip...

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Depends...

If you're travelling by train, and thus have to walk a lot (correspondances etc...), I'd suggest a suitcase.
It's sometimes difficult to fit in the doors INSIDE the (normal domestic) trains.
But.. otherwise I'd say backpack. Easier, can carry more but getting on/off a train.....

He can tell ya that I mostly backpacked it(had one dufflebag with it) & I really had no probs with it.

RowdyRaptor

26 Juli 2010
Heidelberg
Absolutely bring a rucksack!! Don't use time span as an excuse, I'm a city gal and I once lived out of a backpack for three months. You don't need to have a change of clothes for every day (everyone and everything will smell, you won't notice), and after the fest just find a laundromat in the city. *OR run around in a fountain*

Combo rolling suitcase/rucksack things are stupid. they cost way too much and the parts needed for the wheels make it really heavy. don't bother. just bring a rucksack and a large water bottle.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: