Rename the main stage at Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DetroitDon

W:O:A Metalhead
18 Dez. 2009
Detroit,MI USA
www.myspace.com
To the Ronnie James Dio stage as tribute.

I heard that Ozzfest (blah!) is naming their second stage to honor Ronnie this summer. Are their any tributes planned for Dio this year?

the true metal stage should be for Dio! :)

just a suggestion

cheers!
see you there in 75 days!

evilCursor

17 Juni 2009
I can't see any tribute in changing an (almost meaningless) name of a stage into "Ronnie James Dio stage".

"Rename the main stage at Wacken" -> there is no single main stage

Get him an extra nice (gold?) stone in the memorial wall or whatever and let J.B.O. play "Dio in Rio" as a surprise act on the party stage =).

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I can't see any tribute in changing an (almost meaningless) name of a stage into "Ronnie James Dio stage".

Get him an extra nice (gold?) stone in the memorial wall or whatever and let J.B.O. play "Dio in Rio" as a surprise act on the party stage =).

we're already campaigning for a tribute in the surprice act.

see this facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=114601101914570&ref=ts

Gash

26 Sep. 2006
Gelderland
www.last.fm

J.B.O. is gay, so that would be an insult :o

Better rename the stage for this year then.. Or build a statue in the village of Wacken ;)

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I heard that Ozzfest (blah!) is naming their second stage to honor Ronnie this summer. Are their any tributes planned for Dio this year?

Sweden Rock Festival is renaming one of their stages this year in tribute of Dio.
Zeppelin Stage will this year be known as Dio Stage.

Also they are planning some sort of tribute on one of the main stages during the festival, as well as a tribute show with "some of Swedens biggest metal musicians" on the Sweden Rock Cruise October 7+8.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Sweden Rock Festival is renaming one of their stages this year in tribute of Dio.
Zeppelin Stage will this year be known as Dio Stage.

Also they are planning some sort of tribute on one of the main stages during the festival, as well as a tribute show with "some of Swedens biggest metal musicians" on the Sweden Rock Cruise October 7+8.

that's nice :)