METAL BATTLE WINNER POLAND and THE NETHERLANDS

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
As much as I'm sure people want to know about the metal battle winners and Overkill's 25th anniversary, there's much more important news to be said.

No comment about Dio's passing? Think that's a bit more important. But maybe it's just me.

Also I'm still waiting for an article about the Metaltix hack. People got thousands stolen but who cares, right?

Way to go.

domunited

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2010
Cyprus, Nicosia
www.last.fm
As much as I'm sure people want to know about the metal battle winners and Overkill's 25th anniversary, there's much more important news to be said.

No comment about Dio's passing? Think that's a bit more important. But maybe it's just me.

Also I'm still waiting for an article about the Metaltix hack. People got thousands stolen but who cares, right?

Way to go.

gotta agree with you on the Metaltix hack..

but there was a comment about Dio's passing.. look at the previous topics in the forum..