Festivaltoilets

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Anwul

27 Apr. 2010
Hello me and my group from a Danish high school think festivaltoilets smell bad. So we are trying to do something with this problem. We have allready found a way to neutralize the smell, but we do not know if you are agree with us.
So please Fill this questionnaire, and help us to know if this really is a problem.;)

Gash

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Sep. 2006
Gelderland
www.last.fm
Hello me and my group from a Danish high school think festivaltoilets smell bad. So we are trying to do something with this problem. We have allready found a way to neutralize the smell, but we do not know if you are agree with us.
So please Fill this questionnaire, and help us to know if this really is a problem.;)

They do smell bad.. the dixi's that is. If you don't like it, pay 50 cents for the decent toilet. Or shit in the bushes, like many others!

It's so simple! Keep it that way :)

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
Heyo! I don't wanna be rude with you, just want to make you consider, that you won't really have people here, taking this seriously. The whole Wackenground smells badly after a few hours, the smell within the toilets doesn't matter really.
Also people going to festivals know what to expect from the toilets, so they either decide to not bother/deal with it or take their shit in a cornfield.. If you wanna do something good for festival toilets, make them put up a few more (there's always too less!) or have them emptied more open so you don't walk into a dixi and look at a pile of shit piling up where you're supposed to sit.
Took a look at your questionary btw. In my opinion the questions are a bit displaced...
Once again, I'm not meaning to offend you, just trying to prepare you of what many might think. ;)

Anwul

27 Apr. 2010
ok. fine i got the point :). so this problem isn't really such a big deal as i thought. By the way some of my group members was at Roskilde festival last year and they really saw this problem as serious. I see it is a bit different with wacken.

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Yeah.. It's not such a big deal with Wacken. I didn't notice the smell after the first hour. The whole place smells like cows, and that overpowers the toilets.

eklof

W:O:A Metalmaster
7 Okt. 2008
Süd-Niedersachsen/Shanghai
ok. fine i got the point :). so this problem isn't really such a big deal as i thought. By the way some of my group members was at Roskilde festival last year and they really saw this problem as serious. I see it is a bit different with wacken.

I would not generalise that, some people have keener sense of smell than others. I found most of the Dixies pretty digusting and not only because of the smell.
The toilets in the festival area are quite good.