New to Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

cHELLe

22 Apr. 2010
Madison, WI US
I am wondering what the shower situation is like for women? Do you only get a certain amount of time? Also, are there any vegetarians, where do you get food?

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
I am wondering what the shower situation is like for women? Do you only get a certain amount of time? Also, are there any vegetarians, where do you get food?

Like it is for the men.Just like high school.You pay at the door of the showers & I was there for unlimited time(the water is kinda cold).I dunno about any veggie stands at the fest.

BTW,great Huntress icon you're using.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Showers are not metal. :o

[Go with what LC said, I've never used them.]

I've heard there are plenty vegetarian options but you might have to look around a bit. Worst case scenario, there's a market you can go to and buy your own stuff.

cHELLe

22 Apr. 2010
Madison, WI US
Thanks for the reply! I don't mind roughing it, I just have really long hair and I hate having the water run out with a head full of shampoo! Bad camping memories...

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Thanks for the reply! I don't mind roughing it, I just have really long hair and I hate having the water run out with a head full of shampoo! Bad camping memories...

I have really long hair... I went to Europe last year fully intent on showering every night, but when I got there, I just didn't want to leave the festival to get clean only to get dirty again seconds after. :o

But you could just bring shampoo and bottled water and do it that way. Or better... if you're only staying one day, just wait until you get back to Hamburg. I think most major train stations usually have showers.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I have really long hair... I went to Europe last year fully intent on showering every night, but when I got there, I just didn't want to leave the festival to get clean only to get dirty again seconds after. :o

But you could just bring shampoo and bottled water and do it that way. Or better... if you're only staying one day, just wait until you get back to Hamburg. I think most major train stations usually have showers.

The McClean section in the stations do have showers.