Icelandic Volcano!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
when i saw all uk airport closed - i thought it was another bastard terrorist incident :p

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Nothing to do with wacken...now.
But If the eruptions of Eyafallajökull continues near to wacken dates....some people (me included) will have problems going or returning from Wacken :(

Well, tomorrow INCOMING flights are possible from 8.00am CEST!

OUTGOING flights are starting at 2.00pm/14.00CEST.

For those countries that are no longer on the big clouds.

It is not July yet. First May and June.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Yea, for the sake of my Europe travel, I really hope the volcano won't erupt again around my travel dates.

Either way I'm planning on figuring out something... if I have to fly into Russia or Egypt or somewhere in eastern Europe and take trains from there, or even take a boat across the ocean... just hope it won't add another thousand dollars to my expenses...

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Well, almost everyone here spells it wrong.. it's "Eyjafjallajökull" with the ö, not the o:o

A lot of the online news reports spell it without the umlaut too. Guess they're silly Americans who don't know how to type the ö. :o

The first time it erupted, someone spelled it "Eyjafjallajoekull", at least that's better.

Gash

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Sep. 2006
Gelderland
www.last.fm
Yea, for the sake of my Europe travel, I really hope the volcano won't erupt again around my travel dates.

Either way I'm planning on figuring out something... if I have to fly into Russia or Egypt or somewhere in eastern Europe and take trains from there, or even take a boat across the ocean... just hope it won't add another thousand dollars to my expenses...

It probably will :p