ICQ UIN hacked

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Why can't you get it back? Did you get my message? The guy said he'd give it back to you if you wanted it.

Didn't get your message no.

ICQ don't offer support.
I can't log on to ICQ since the hacker has changed my password.
He' said via a friend of mine, that posted the conversation to my Facebook, that I could get it back if I stated my old password to him via his ICQ.
How can I talk to him on ICQ when I can't log on?

I could say, change my password back, then I can log on, and change my password myself tos omething else.

Now I've just uninstalled it, let that damn hacker do whatever he wants with it, just don't want my friends on ICQ to suffer to that asshole.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007

ICQ don't offer support.
He' said via a friend of mine, that posted the conversation to my Facebook, that I could get it back if I stated my old password to him via his ICQ.

I could say, change my password back, then I can log on, and change my password myself tos omething else.

Now I've just uninstalled it, let that damn hacker do whatever he wants with it, just don't want my friends on ICQ to suffer to that asshole.

I don't think uninstalling it helps at all, your account exists online rather than on your download.

Can't you just go to the ICQ site and hit the "forgot your password" button? Then they change it to some random number and email it to you so you can change it again to something else.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I don't think uninstalling it helps at all, your account exists online rather than on your download.

Can't you just go to the ICQ site and hit the "forgot your password" button? Then they change it to some random number and email it to you so you can change it again to something else.

No can do, since I don't have the email address that I registered with back in 1996 or whenever it was, they won't help.

I can't state a new email address now, they just say "get a new UIN", so my friends are left in the hands of the hacker and his spam messages :(

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
No can do, since I don't have the email address that I registered with back in 1996 or whenever it was, they won't help.

I can't state a new email address now, they just say "get a new UIN", so my friends are left in the hands of the hacker and his spam messages :(

Ah, too bad. :(

evilCursor

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2009

ICQ don't offer support.

just let one of your friends message your old or a new password to your account, or make a new account to do that and drop it afterwards.... can't be that difficult to get a message sent to an existing ICQ account... ó.Ò