Running Order 2010 is here:

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
They need to either make the WET stage bigger, make it similar to the party stage or stop putting big bands on there. I broke my rib from them putting Turisas in there because it was so packed... Putting Ihsahn on that stage is just plain ridiculous.

DarkCapricorn

4 Aug. 2008
Asgard
www.facebook.com
let's start from the 1st day: fiddlers green is the only band i want to see... so it would be nice to put Týr or Equilibrium to play before them... really want to see them and this schedule is not making that decision easy. so let's hope for some smart change...

2nd day: i'm I the only one or the 5th of august it's gonna be one the best nights ever in wacken? motley crue, alice cooper and iron maiden... i hope to have neck for all of this!! :D

3rd day: amorphis at the morning?! an historic band like this play first than ill nino? i think that someone must give a reasonable thought on this one... the rest of the schedule for this stage is good, let's hope that the other 2 "tba" bands can be good. the only 2 good bands in the black metal stage are arch enemy and slayer in my opinion. i continue to not understand why endstille plays there... not my call anyway. lizzy borden and raven in the WET stage? hmm... i wonder why couldn't be changed for example to true metal stage or black metal stage, instead of ill nino and endstille for example. the party stage is ok.

last day: last but not the least, black stage is really well scheduled as well as true metal stage, but don't know if to see overkill to much earlier is that good. anyway... i'll wait for the timestable. the party stage is really good in the last day... too good in my opinion compared with the other days... would like some bands to play in a time that i could actually see them, since stratovarius and tiamat are really bands that diserved to be seen. would be nice that kampfar didn't clash with the stunning bands of the 2 main stages in the last day.

well still i'm gonna have lots of fun at wacken and can't wait for another epic summer in germany rain or shine! i'll wait patiencely for some changes and for the times table so i could decide which to see and which, unfortunaly this will happen, not to see. by the way this was just my opinion folks ;)

Gash

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Sep. 2006
Gelderland
www.last.fm
The worst things are Ihsahn on the WET Stage and Candlemass on the Party Stage. Put Ihsahn on the Party Stage and Candlemass on the Black or True Stage.

The rest is way better scheduled than the last few years :)

Sam Przyborowski

2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
They need to either make the WET stage bigger, make it similar to the party stage or stop putting big bands on there. I broke my rib from them putting Turisas in there because it was so packed... Putting Ihsahn on that stage is just plain ridiculous.

There seems to more bigger bands than ever. The only way I see it worling as if they've made it bigger...

Pretty cool that they've put a load of the Metal Battle bands on the Wednesday though...

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
There seems to more bigger bands than ever. The only way I see it worling as if they've made it bigger...

Pretty cool that they've put a load of the Metal Battle bands on the Wednesday though...

That's the only way that would make sense. If they didn't they're just asking for a problem. The festival is too big for anything more than unsigned bands that are just getting started or bands nobody has heard of to play on that stage.

Gash

26 Sep. 2006
Gelderland
www.last.fm
That's the only way that would make sense. If they didn't they're just asking for a problem. The festival is too big for anything more than unsigned bands that are just getting started or bands nobody has heard of to play on that stage.

tr00! I'm glad there are some improvements to the festival.. it kinda repairs my trust in the organisation :)

slayerizer

10 Feb. 2003
www.slayersaves.com
Looks like they're yet to announce one HUGE band to play the True Metal Stage on the last day...same time that Saxon played last year....watch it be Saxon again lol