All in all - This years lineup!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Graveworm_Hunter

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Juli 2009
Halkidiki, Greece.
www.go2halkidiki.net
I know everyone has different tastes, which the organisers do cater for...but all in all, what are your thoughts on this years line up?
For me...brilliant! Really looking forward to it!
Oh, and we've decided to drive again from Greece this year...flights are around €350 from Greece!!!! Ferry to Venice this time, can't be bothered with driving through Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic again.
This time, just Italy, Austria and Germany...

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
With me, I think it's a decent lineup for most people and there's a lot of big names. I'll have fun and am looking forward to it, but it's not exactly my cup of tea. There's enough to keep me entertained of course. Last year I had enough fun that if there was no bands I'd enjoy myself.

Hm, I can see why you're driving. Your airfare would be almost as much as mine is.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Yeah. I'm taking the train around Europe mostly once I'm there, the pass costs more than my flight but I can easily use it as a place to take a nap along with being useful for transportation.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Where are you getting 350 euros? I just found 122 Euros on easyjet, Athens to Berlin. Just take a train from there, it's like 2hrs to Hamburg.

As far as the lineup, I like it a lot. It's more than I expected.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Graveworm_Hunter

19 Juli 2009
Halkidiki, Greece.
www.go2halkidiki.net
I'm not in Athens, I'm in Thessaloniki. And yeah, there's me and my girlfriend coming...the ferry, we'll camp on deck which is about 28 euros each and the car is 128...and that's return. Then there's just petrol...cheaper to drive and we have the car there then, so can bring more camping stuff. With EasyJet, we'd get stung by baggage fares...

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
I'm not in Athens, I'm in Thessaloniki. And yeah, there's me and my girlfriend coming...the ferry, we'll camp on deck which is about 28 euros each and the car is 128...and that's return. Then there's just petrol...cheaper to drive and we have the car there then, so can bring more camping stuff. With EasyJet, we'd get stung by baggage fares...

Ah yeah.

Baggage fees are a bitch.

Graveworm_Hunter

19 Juli 2009
Halkidiki, Greece.
www.go2halkidiki.net
How many checked bags would you need then?
We'd get it all in 2 big backpacks, but it's the weight. I think it's 20kg with EasyJet. We'd be hard pushed to get it down to 20kg each.
I know, I've backpacked round the world before and come stuck with baggage limits.
Just checked EasyJet. It'd cost us €349 euros from here to Berlin (and the times are bad!...then there's the train, no idea on price as they're not available yet. Think it's gonna be easy to drive. Bit of road trip again!